This thread wasn't started by a Norton person [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
uhm, youre an idiot. The state title without a trophy was made by a fella from appalachia.
This thread wasn't started by a Norton person [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I'm a former player and alumni at Burton and I can go on about this as long as I can. This about another case of the VHSL screwing over this end of the state trying to keep our great District and Region down from the dominance we had up until 8 years ago when they went to all this BS central sites and my team got it because of why a pat on the back? That's the answer we want to know. If it had been our year to travel and play at Riverheads high on a muddy field that would be fine, but it won't happen cause region A and B whined for years of coming down here and losing on snow or rain soaked fields.
Well I do seem to remember a GC fan on here pointing out that she thought the girls VB team got hosed by the ref in the Title game a few weeks back and she was pretty much told to stop her complaining. Maybe it's different when the shoes on another foot?
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
Women know nothing about sports though, shes not important [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Don't call people an idiot unless you truely know they are and you sir have no clue who I am or what I do for a living.
To call someone an idiot shows only ignorance! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
One could also say if Burton would have chosen to kick extra points against Gate City instead fo going for 2 pts when the gamne was easily won early they could have kicked that FG for the game tying score.
Funny how things come back to bite ya in the Ole Bum! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
But I'm done .. I'm gonna be an adult and stop there. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.bristolvaschools.org/vhs/images/bearcat.jpg[/img]
I know who he is and he's an idiot salesman.
i got an idea...let's have 200 threads all about the Burton game...it's one thing to be upset about it (judging from the video id say id be pretty upset too if i cared about high school football in SWVA) but writing letters and even someone wanting to secede from the VHSL is a little much...do you guys actually think they're gonna come out and say "well we made a mistake, here you go, you won the state title"
maybe a new forum is needed "Burton state championship forum"...its prob getting more hits than the 2 new ones combined...apparently Burton had a good season but got screwed, and no i highly doubt anyone in the VHSL has it out for Region D b/c we won for a while, thats a little much too
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
well nobody from norton started the thread, so if anyone is showing their ignorance, it would be you.
[ QUOTE ]
I know who he is and he's an idiot salesman.
[/ QUOTE ]
HAHAHAHA
THAT IS FUNNY! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.bristolvaschools.org/vhs/images/bearcat.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks